Sunday, March 2, 2014

Up and Running!

Welcome to my blog!  It's finally up and running....sort of.  I'm taking baby steps here. I'm sure there's going to be lots and lots of tweaking along the way with a slow start.
I've been teaching first grade for 14 years and learn something new everyday. My goal for this blog is to share ideas with other teachers. Some days teaching can be very CrAzY. You know....the days when it all seems to go backwards beginning with the minute your feet hit the floor? Just can't find the right clothes to wear, hair won't get in place, can't find your other shoe, forgot your earrings, forgot to pack your lunch, get to school and the cycle seems to keep going...? Yeah, you know those days. It seems to keep right on until your head finds your pillow that night. Whew! So, at the Crazy Critter Café we'll just call it a day and share those memorable moments with fellow teachers {that really do understand}. Welcome to the Café!

No comments: