Monday, December 21, 2015

Christmas Freebie #4 - Text Evidence Posters


Welcome Café Friends!
If you're like me, you're probably running around like a crazy person right about now.... last minute gifts, wrapping, baking, and seeing just what else can be crammed into these last few days before Christmas!
 
I would think most of you are on break now. If not, hopefully you will be soon.
 
 For this freebie {and for #5} I decided not to do a Christmas theme. Over break --at some point--- I like to begin looking into planning for our second semester of school. For this freebie I'd like to share Text Evidence Posters. We use these ALL THE TIME!
 I trim these down and display them in the front of my class. As we discuss texts, students refer to the posters when supporting their answers. This works really well with written responses!
 So... I thought I'd share these in hopes that they may help your little learners become better "reading detectives".
 
The posters remind them to dig deeper in the text to find evidence to support their answer.
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you all have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

post signature

No comments: